Poster presentation guidelines
- The poster size must be A0 and the poster is expected to be portrait.
- There is no specific template of the poster, so it is up to you to design your poster!
- Upon your arrival and after registration, you will be given a poster board number and some double-sided tapes, which you could locate the board location for hanging up your poster. Please put up your poster at least a few hours before your oral presentation. Details and guidelines can be found on the conference website.
- Each poster will be displayed for the day of your presentation only, due to the space limit. The poster presenter is responsible to take the poster off at the end of each day. Otherwise, our helpers will take it off and store it in the registration booth during the conference days.
- HKUST does not provide printing service. If needed, you could try and print your poster in local shops, for example, https://www.bannershop.com.hk/?lang=eng you can place order and settle payment online and then select a date and branch to collect your poster.